2013-09-25

Dark Moon

Dark Moon has changed again, this time to Avalon:

This boat leads to the castle

Nepherses Amat wrote: "This Avalon based on The Mists of Avalon, pre-Arthur. Feel free to RP spontaneously. A few of the characters from the book live here: Vivian Lady of the Lake, Merlin, and the priestess Raven. So those roles are taken. If I get to know you well, and you want a role to improvise regularly, we can work that out. but I am big into spontaneity! There are various dances around the sim and at least 3 places to relax with some wine. There are also dances, PG cuddles, and places to relax with a drink on Dark Moon...



...Generally speaking  I don't like role play in SL. It is too slow and rigid for me. However, I do like to PLAY! More adults should play! But all those rules and regulations  tend to limit the spontaneity of play, and much of it requires learning history, creating back stories, etc and on and on to ad nausea. SO what I like is "spontaneous RP" or that's what I call it! If a dragon happens to fly up, I respond as if it is really a dragon, not an avatar, ..."




I like this idea about roleplay, because it is fun to play. But I am fast bored and cannot imagine to play the same day by day. And as far as I have seen most RP sims end in a huge quarrel about plot and rules. A spontaneous and short play is just the right idea.

Nepherses Amat an Zube Udimo did a great job with the place, which is great for explorers and photographers.

Taxi: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dark%20Moon/208/193/22

1 comment:

luciana said...

This new incarnation of Dark Moon, like all of the sim's previous incarnations, is a work of art and a labor of love. I have visited three previous incarnations, and it seems that they get better, more drenched in atmosphere, every time.

Luciana Florian