2013-07-05

My Hat of the Day: Magnoli

Chirzaka Vlodovic, owner of LODE HEADWEAR hat plays a special role in the ART IN HATS - HATS IN ART event. Standing in her shop and seeing the great creations and photos I had the idea for this event. Chirzaka was immediately thrilled and I started to create the concept. My hat of the day is Magnoli in light brown. The hat comes with color changing HUD for the flower.


The photo is taken in my redecorated garden. The Country Pavillion can be found at the current Fameshed event. The statues are creations by Dragola Demonge. I blogged her recent installation a few days ago here. And I fell in love with the new HUD-controlled Ettienne Set by Atelier Visconti. It is the perfect Summer lounge.

See all hats here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shekhawati/213/15/35

No comments: