2012-11-15

Meta Body II - Art Project at Delicatessen

Have a look at this interesting project:


"Meta_Body II - it's your turn to build it...

Having the Meta_Body project avatars as a starting point, we would like to invite you to share with us and with all the metaverse your derivative avatars.

Meilo Minotaur and CapCat Ragu await your avatars submission to build a new installation at Delicatessen to distribute them.

- You can use any of the parts of the project Meta_Body avatars;
- You can use parts built by you;
- You can use parts built by other developers since its license allows redistribution with full permissions;
- All avatars must be provided with full permissions, this means copyable, shareable and transformable;
- The avatars should be sent in a box to MeiloCapCat avatar in Second Life;
- The box should be named after your avatar, followed by MB2;
- All avatars must be submitted by 30 November 2012.

Thank you!"

This is the text in CapCat Ragu's and Meilo Minotaur's blog. And of course it was once again Eupalinos Ugajin who made me aware of it. I met him today with this stunning avatar, created by him:

Taken from Eupalinos' Flickr stream
Taken from CapCat Ragu's Flickr stream
 In CapCat's Flickr are already more contributions. I love the one from Alpha Auer:

Taken from CapCat Ragu's Flickr stream

More information in the Delicatessen blog and in the Flickr group.

Take your free avatars full perm here and create your own: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Porto/134/110/703


1 comment:

Saveme Oh said...

Hello my name is SaveMe Oh and i am a retard. My passtime is to go grieffing around and think that I am very funny but I am just an annoyance and nobody likes me. Anyway, I am a lonely person who is worthless . I am probably ill (mind wise) so accept my appologies for being so dum..