2013-04-25

Fantasy Faire: Solarium for Fantasies Going Real

An event like the Fantasy Faire really can open the eyes for new opportunities in Second Life. As blogger for the RFL items of Solarium Magic and Combat HUD's I discovered a new world.  The creators, rynn Verwood and Encaitaron Korobase have their shop at  Lumenaria at the Faire, which is built by Kayle Matzerath. Rynn built another great place for the faire: Valley of IshNar, which host a hunt. Check both sims out before they disappear after the next weekend!


Solarium creates HUD's which enhances the user with magical abilities. Above is my new friend Golem, who looks after me. With a click at the HUD he rezzes and follows me. With other clicks he throws rocks or builds a wall to protect me. Just another clicks and he diappears. All with nice sounds and much dust. It is so easy to use, that I had not to read the notecard,


I even fell more in love with this dragon. With a click at the HUD he rezzes in a fire ball and follows me then. But I also can sit and ride him. He can walk or fly.


And he can roar and spits fire in different ways. The fire balls really push others avatars.


Here are two other HUD's which are fire bending/manipulation/magic. A fun to play with them:


I am not (maybe yet) a roleplayer, but I really enjoyed playing with these HUD's.


Taxi to the Solarium shop at Lumenaria:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lumenaria/188/129/31

Taxi to Solarium main store: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Whisper%20Cave/100/211/46

Have you seen my beautiful dresses?  All are new releases of Bilo for the fair and some of them are RFL goods. The meshes are greatly done and follow well the avatar. I even could ride the dragon with it.


Taxi to Bilo at Crimson Fields: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Crimson%20Fields/59/127/29

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those spells look awesome and the golem and dragon, too! :D