2014-10-27

The Eternal Hieronymus Bosch

I am wearing:  Murdered  Bride Halloween Costume by Miss Canning, Hair Seagrass - Blood and  Death's Devotion Eyes - Basic 5 - Romance, both by The Stringer Mausoleum


Looks as if life does not want to see me inworld that much.  After some time consuming changes in my RL my computer decided to break. I spent many hours in trials of fixing them, but nothing helped. This is my very first post with the new computer which has neat graphics.


Byrnedarkly Cazalet is one of the interesting gallerists in Second Life as she always brings artists inworld to her Tart gallery, which never would have been seen here otherwise. Her focus is on artists which concentrate on female portraits in different modern styles. Now and then they appear sexist to me, but usually I am amazed. Another interesting topic are her monthly Kamera Club events, which always attract a bunch of interesting people taking photos and sharing them at Flickr.



The Setting for the last event was very special. A tribute to the famous Dutch Renaissance painter  Hieronymus Bosch. His works are timeless scaring and inspire artists for more than 500 years now.



The Bosch-Setting offers a lot of poses and invites the vistors to become part of the artwork. The poses are partly created by the pose-designer team NANTRA especially for this event and only available here.

Open until end of October!
Taxi: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Terre%20Des%20Mortes/166/109/50


No comments: