2011-09-11

Again beautiful and again colorful: The Matrix Code

Surely you know these QR codes, the black and white boxes that are found everywhere recently. Betty Tureaud has designed with them an entire installation on multiple levels. With the iPhone I could read the codes. They lead to very different websites, even music. One leads to images of a war. I had forgotten that Germany and Denmark have fought  in 1864. A while ago I said to Betty that my readers may think she would pay me. In almost every travelogue I mention one of her works. But is it my fault that she is that productive and convinces  every time with the quality of her installation?

 
The opening on Saturday was once again not only pleased the eyes but was also an excellent treat for the ears thanks to the various electronic live sounds of Ultraviolet Alter. As always half SL was around there not to miss it.




Sadly gone!



 

No comments: